Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
Our Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights practice group provides representation and counsel to secured lenders and factoring companies during reorganization and liquidation proceedings, as well as loan restructuring and workout services outside the courts.
Our services include matters relating to the automatic stay and rejection and/or assumption of executory contracts, post-petition financing and cash collateral issues, negotiation of plans of reorganization, analysis of the debtor’s financial performance, asset sales, preference analysis and general bankruptcy litigation.
- Administrators, liquidators, receivers, trustees and examiners
- Directors of financially distressed companies
- Equity holders committees
- Intellectual property licensors and licensees
- Official and unofficial committees of creditors, bondholders and noteholders
- Parties involved in any bankruptcy-related litigation, including avoidance claims
- Post-petition lenders, secured lenders and servicers of mortgage-backed securities
- Purchasers of debt or assets of distressed companies
- Secured and unsecured creditors
« back to practice areas