Congrats to 2012 Texas Super Lawyers - Rising Stars
Mar 9, 2012
C&T is pleased to announce that six lawyers have been selected for inclusion in the 2012 Texas Rising Star list by Law & Politics Magazine, which is published in Texas Monthly and Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars Edition Magazines. Less than 2.5 percent of all Texas attorneys are named to the Rising Stars list each year.
- Kyna Adams -- is a Shareholder in the Tyler office of C&T. Her practice areas include personal injury, premises liability, hospital and nursing home litigation, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, commercial litigation, and family law. This is Kyna's second time to be listed as a Texas Rising Star.
- Jacquelyn Clark -- is an Senior Associate in the Dallas office of C&T. Her practice consists primarily of general insurance defense litigation, transportation defense litigation, products and premises liability defense, healthcare and commercial litigation. This is Jacquelyn's first time to be listed as a Texas Rising Star.
- Mark Hill -- is a Shareholder in the Litigation Section of C&T. Mark is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, Collin County Bar Association, Plano Bar Association, and Collin County Young Lawyers Association. Mark is active in the business litigation sections of the Dallas Bar Association and Collin County Bar Association, and is currently chair of the business litigation section of the Collin County Bar Association. This is Mark's second time to be listed as a Texas Rising Star.
- David Johnson -- is a Shareholder in the Tort and Insurance and Commercial Litigation Sections of C&T. David's practice areas include product liability defense, premises liability litigation, labor and employment litigation, healthcare litigation, and commercial and complex business litigation. This is David's fifth time to be listed as a Texas Rising Star.
- Jason Mathis -- is a Senior Attorney in the Commercial Litigation and Municipal and Public Law sections of C&T. Jason’s practice areas include contract disputes, premises liability, complex litigation, labor and employment law, and municipal and public law. This is Jason's fourth time to be listed as a Texas Rising Star.
- Steven Moses -- is a Senior Associate in the Tort and Insurance Litigation and Commercial Litigation Practice Groups of C&T. He represents clients on a wide range of legal matters including medical malpractice, premises liability, hospitality & lodging, and real estate matters. This is Steven's third time to be listed as a Texas Rising Star.
- Commercial / Business Litigation
- Corporate and Business
- Municipal, Public Law & Land Use
- Tort and Insurance Litigation