Glenda O. Brewer is a Shareholder and Section Head of the Firm’s Estate Planning, Wills and Probate Practice Group as well as a member of the Corporate and Business Law Practice Group. Her practice consists primarily of representation of a wide variety of clients in the areas of probate, trusts, wills, estate planning, and general corporate representation.
Ms. Brewer lectures and teaches on “Wills, Trusts, and Probate;” “Real Property;” and “Physicians and the Law.” She has appeared on Good Morning Texas and several radio spots discussing medical directives and various other issues.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law, 1983
- B.A., History, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Southern Methodist University, 1979
- State Bar of Texas, 1983
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- AV Peer Review (Pre-eminent), rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- “Best Lawyers in Dallas,” D Magazine®, selected for inclusion, 2020.
- Recognized for continued service to the Legal Studies Division of El Centro College in Dallas; presented with a longevity award for teaching 50 semesters of courses to prospective paralegals, August 2020.