Charles A. (Chuck) Green is Of Counsel in the Commercial Litigation, Tort, and Insurance practice groups of Cowles and Thompson. His practice involves the representation of clients primarily in the areas of commercial and tort litigation, including:
Business and Real Estate Litigation
- Construction law matters
- Construction defects
- Water- and drainage-related property damage
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Lease
- Breach of Warranty
- Professional negligence
Personal Injury Litigation
- Catastrophic injury
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Transportation law and accidents
- Representation of national retail business in various construction law matters, dealing with construction and product defect allegations against engineers and building product manufacturers.
- General business and corporate representation of major nationwide retail corporation in litigation arising out of claims of property damage and environmental issues on commercial property.
- Representation of corporate and individual clients in construction, commercial, and business litigation and disputes.
- Representation of corporate and individual clients in catastrophic injury and death claims arising out of product related, industrial, transportation and mass transit accidents.
Chuck has given numerous lectures and presentations at various seminars, including topics such as: direct and cross examination of doctors, selecting a jury, taking depositions of the opposing party, avoiding bad faith, and toxic torts.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 1980
- B.A., cum laude, University of North Texas, 1976
- State Bar, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Defense Research Institute
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Dallas Association of Defense Counsel
- Dallas Bar Association
- AV Peer Review (Pre-eminent), rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America© — Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Best Lawyers®; selected for inclusion, 2016-2021
- Texas Super Lawyers © — Civil Litigation: Defense, Thomson Reuters® Super Lawyers®; selected for inclusion, 2012-2020